An introduction to Qualcomm® Network IoT Connectivity Platform
Have you run into any of these scenarios in developing your IoT applications?
- Zigbee or Thread connected sensors that you want to easily provision over Bluetooth low energy from your mobile phone
- A set of Bluetooth low energy connected devices like sprinklers or door locks that need to be controlled remotely over an IP network
- Battery or line-powered products such as window sensors or lights that have to be connected over a Zigbee, Thread or Bluetooth mesh network, where your home Wi-Fi signal may not reach
As you can see, in the Internet of Things, products need multiple radios to build an end-to-end network.
At Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (QTI), we’ve made it easy for you to build and launch such multi-radio IoT applications.
In this presentation, you will learn about the Qualcomm® QCA402x multi-mode SoC with support for dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 and 802.15.4 radios; and Zigbee and Thread stacks. We will also cover key product features and demonstrations to kick start your development process.
- Key product features of the QCA402X
- QCA402X Development Kits Overview
- Multiple demonstrations using the development boards for consumer and industrial use cases
This session is designed for developers with general programming experience.
No equipment is necessary.