Ellisys will showcase its recently released Bluetooth® Vanguard™ at Bluetooth World 2018.
Vanguard provides synchronized capture and analysis of BR/EDR, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (3x3), WPAN 802.15.4 (all 16 2.4 GHz channels), raw 2.4 GHz RF spectrum analysis, HCI (USB, UART, SPI), generic SPI/UART/I2C/SWD communications, WCI-2, logic signals, and Audio I2S.
Powerful Ellisys Features:
- Bluetooth Wideband Capture: Easy and rock-solid capture of any traffic on all channels, including discovery/connection traffic and complex topologies
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (3x3) Capture: Extremely accurate and perfectly synchronized Wi-Fi capture accelerated by Ellisys hardware protocol engine for best-in-class performance
- WPAN 802.15.4 Wideband Capture: Concurrent capture of all 16 WPAN 2.4 GHz channels for an unmatched coexistence analysis capability
- Connection / Power Flexibility: Connect, control, and power the system locally or remotely via networkable GbE (with Power-over-Ethernet/PoE) or USB 3.1 over Type-C™ (with USB Power Delivery)
- Mesh Support: Includes full support for Bluetooth Mesh network topologies
Learn more about how Vanguard’s deep feature set gives developers a powerful solution designed to meet the broad array of design and testing challenges presented by the latest in wireless technologies, such as mesh technology, increased security features, IoT applications, multi-protocol radios, and coexistence challenges at stand 122.
Find out more about Ellisys